MASSACHUSETTS REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
Real estate attorneys who care
When you purchase or sell a property you want attorneys that are experienced in a wide range of real estate transactions. The real estate lawyers at Bacon Flaherty offer a broad range of commercial and residential real estate services so we can assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Our attorneys have over 50 years combined experience with real estate law. Contact a Bacon Flaherty real estate attorney today.
Our Real Estate Services
- Residential Real Estate issues – We represent buyers, sellers, banks and mortgage lenders in all aspect of residential and commercial real estate including the purchase, sale , financing or leasing of residential or commercial properties
- Purchase and Sale Agreements – We advise buyers and sellers on Purchase and Sale Agreements, including the initial drafting and negotiation, negotiating the sale price, reviewing and preparing the offer to purchase, overseeing the settlement, resolving any title issues, attending the closing and resolving disputes that arise prior to or at the time of the closing
- Conveyancing – Our real estate attorneys provide legal services for clients who are selling, buying, taking out a reverse mortgage, or refinancing. We handle the title exam, settlement preparation and all closing work
- Landlord/Tenant Matters and Summary Process – We provide legal representation for clients regarding landlord/ tenant disputes, lease violations and evictions
- Reverse Mortgages –We assist clients considering taking out equity from their home
- Commercial real estate issues – We counsel clients on all commercial real estate issues including financing, buy-sell agreements, development, and zoning issues
- Private Financing - We represent buyers and lenders in all phases of private financing for residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Condominium Conversions – We advise our clients on all aspects of condominium acquisition and sale, conversions, engineering referrals, and condominium documentation preparation
- Zoning – We advise and represent individuals and developers before city, town, or state municipal boards and regulatory agencies
- Land Court Issues – We assist our clients with title defects or landowner disputes requiring Land Court intervention, such as S-Petitions, tax lien foreclosures, Quiet Title Actions as well as Adverse Possession matters
- Residential and Commercial Lease Negotiation – We advise and represent lessor and lessee clients in commercial lease transactions
Our law firm serves legal clients throughout Massachusetts, including Braintree, Canton, Quincy and has convenient Massachusetts law offices in Randolph, Boston, and Hanover, MA.