REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LAW LITIGATION
The attorneys at Bacon Flaherty assist with a wide range of Real Estate Law litigation matters. Our real estate attorneys assist both residential and commercial buyers and sellers with the following real estate law matters:
- The termination of leases
- Disputes over Boundaries
- Disputes over the return of purchase and sale funds
- Misrepresentation of the condition of a home
- Title defects and quiet title actions
- Breach of purchase contracts or breach of performance
- Nondisclosure issues such as failure to disclose defects
- Contract Disputes on Commercial property
- Broker claims for commission and Breach of broker listing agreements
The Bacon Flaherty real estate law litigation attorneys help protect the rights of both buyers and sellers and work to resolve their disputes as quickly as possible. We serve clients in Randolph, Quincy, Braintree and other towns in MA. Our offices are conveniently located in Massachusetts in Randolph, and Hanover.
To talk with us about your real estate needs call us at (781) 963-5858 or toll-free at 1 (866) 315-5800 for a free consultation.