REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Real estate transactions lawyers help with the transfer of rights in a unit of property (or designated real estate) between two or more parties, a buyer and a seller. It can often be very complicated due to the complexity of the property rights being transferred, the amount of money being exchanged, and/or any relevant government regulations. The Bacon Flaherty real estate lawyers can provide you with representation in:
- The drafting and negotiation of residential purchase and sale agreements.
- The review of condominium purchase and sale contracts and review of the Master deed and Declaration of Trust.
- Commercial real estate loan transactions, and commercial real estate lease transactions
- Advising clients on their rights and obligations with respect to the purchase, sale, financing and foreclosure of property
- Adverse possession
- Drafting commercial real estate loan opinion letters as well as related commercial real estate documents
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Breach of purchase contracts
- Title defects and quiet title actions
- Misrepresentation of the condition of a home
- Failure to disclose defects
- Disputes with buyers over the return of earnest money
- Breach of performance on a purchaser contract
- Breach of broker listing agreement and broker claims for commission
- Boundary disputes
Our law firm serves buyers and sellers in real estate transactions throughout Massachusetts, including Braintree, Canton, Quincy and has convenient Massachusetts offices in Randolph, Boston, and Hanover, MA.