RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial property, you want your real estate transactions to be as trouble free as possible. Having worked with many industries, our attorneys understand contractual matters and how problems can arise. We have found that not all matters may result in having to go to court. And while we always prepare for the possibility of litigation, we will explore other cost-effective ways to resolve the problem.
If litigation is needed, the Bacon Flaherty real estate litigation lawyers will help ensure your rights and work to resolve matters as quickly as possible.
We have worked with both buyers and sellers to represent them if litigation is needed. Our real estate litigation attorneys have over 50 years of experience having intervened on behalf of many individuals and businesses facing real estate conflicts. Our areas of practice include:
- Evictions and lease terminations
- Failures to disclose defects (nondisclosure issues)
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Title defects and quiet title actions
- Commercial property contract disputes
- Breach of purchase contracts
- Breach of performance on a purchaser contract
- Disputes with buyers over the return of earnest money
- Breach of broker listing agreement and broker claims for commission
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession
- Failure to disclose defects
- Misrepresentation of the condition of a home
Our law firm serves buyers and sellers in real estate litigation throughout Massachusetts, including Braintree, Canton, Quincy and has convenient Massachusetts law offices in Randolph, Boston, and Hanover, MA.
Call us at (781) 963-5858 or toll free at 1 (866) 315-5800 for a free consultation at any of our convenient locations.